Hi
The rf remote contorl stuff, was complex but it does work, there are some circuit on my site. I will update them 2night. I also use my PDA as a remtoe, it is a sony UX50 and has wifi. so i can ssh in and use a simple python script to control it. However by custom designed remote is much easier to use than a PDA and much Cooler.
Jsut some market reasearch - Would you buy one, If no why and what price

cheers

Chris

Karl Lattimer wrote:

That is cool, got some serious cool factor!

The RF remote seems interesting, do you have the circuit diagrams? IR is
good but RF would be so much better!

Karl,