Hello,

During the lifetime of freevo there where always discussions on what
distro would be the best/easyest/smallest to use.
There where also some projects like freevix and freepia for particaliry
hardware, personaly I always used linux from scratch but who am I.
On clfs I found http://cross-lfs.org/view/clfs-embedded/ a
busybox/uClibc "acme" system, maybe this would be a nice option for an
"freevo only" distro? (if there is any need for it)
I had some great fun playing with geexbox but it's not as attractive as
freevo and sertainly not as nice in daily use.
Would there be live in such a project or is it a waiste of my time?
--
Groetjes Japie