Using 2.6.21 I can finally get reliable data from my via EPIA system
about temperature - yay!

I've updated the Sensors section of the idlebar wiki:

http://freevo.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/doc/IdlebarPlugins

to include a mini howto with the plugin line you need. Anyone wanting
this to work will need this bug fixed in their freevo distribution:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1731892&group_id=46652&atid=446895

(thanks Duncan!)

It also seems that the via driver returns data at a different scale for
the CPU than the other data - sigh, so as described in the wiki link
above, you will need to scale the original temp up by a factor of 10
before then scaling.

e.g.

plugin.activate('idlebar.system.sensors', level=30, args=(('temp1','((@ * 10) -
73.869) / 0.9528'), 'temp2', None))

Posting here to ensure people find out about it :)

Cheers all, loving freevo :D