I installed Freevo with urpmi packages on Mandriva 2007.1, after the
installation was completed, I run freevo setup and freevo cache in a
console. When I try to start freevo in a console, it changes resolution to
what supposed to, it freezes my mouse and the GUI is not appearing at all, I
must log off and log back in to get my mouse back working. In the logs I got
3 errors, 2 about directory location ... (DIR_TV_RECORD and another one) and
pylirc problems

I run freevo on this hardware:
ECS 741gx-m motherboard
XP 2800+
512mb DDR
FX 5200 TV-Out
ATI TV Wonder PRO pci + Remote Wonder USB
Maxtor 40gb hard drive

My TV provider is StarChoice

Thanks a lot
Tom