Tommy Doucet wrote:
> OK  I got the log file ...
> It is ending by:
>
> Error: TV_RECORD_DIR not found

This is the directory where the tv recordings are saved

> Error: VIDEO_SHOW_DATA_DIR not found

This is the directory where the tv thumbnails are saved, doesn't have to
be set.

> WARNING: Could not initialize PyLirc!

Only means that your remote won't work. As you have one you need to
install lirc and pylirc. When the lirc daemon is running you can test
lirc with:
irw
press some buttons and it should show you what button is being pressed
ircat --config=/etc/freevo/lircrc freevo
will show you how the buttons map to freevo.

For the problems below we need some more info, local_conf.py,
freevo.conf what your xorg default size is.

Duncan