On Sunday 19 August 2007 05:05:25 Jonathan Isom wrote:
> On 8/18/07, wim delvaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Donno if this is the proper list for freevo2 issues but ...
> >
> > I get this error after installing a blank freevo2 and only modifying the
> > directories for movie files.
> >
> > THe version I have used is the version provided by the following svn
> > command svn co svn://svn.freevo.org/freevo/trunk freevo
> > svn co svn://svn.freevo.org/kaa/trunk kaa
> >
> > SystemError: kaa-display compiled without imlib2 display support.
>
> this would probably be the problem, is imlib2 installed on your system?

yes, and I compiled kaa the svc source trunk using

svn setup.py install ...

and got no errors. the display module is properly shown in the list of modules
with '+'.  I tried to recompile but it does not recompile

However i just modified the PATH variable (as specified in the WIKI) but
perhaps python does not pick up 2.0 Kaa but 1.x kaa ?