wim delvaux wrote:
> On Sunday 19 August 2007 05:05:25 Jonathan Isom wrote:
>> On 8/18/07, wim delvaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > Donno if this is the proper list for freevo2 issues but ...
>> >
>> > I get this error after installing a blank freevo2 and only modifying the
>> > directories for movie files.
>> >
>> > THe version I have used is the version provided by the following svn
>> > command svn co svn://svn.freevo.org/freevo/trunk freevo
>> > svn co svn://svn.freevo.org/kaa/trunk kaa
>> >
>> > SystemError: kaa-display compiled without imlib2 display support.
>>
>> this would probably be the problem, is imlib2 installed on your system?
>
> yes, and I compiled kaa the svc source trunk using
>
> svn setup.py install ...
>
> and got no errors. the display module is properly shown in the list of
> modules
> with '+'.  I tried to recompile but it does not recompile

kaa.display compiles even without imlib2, but Freevo won't run
without. But kaa.imlib2 should not compile.

Try to compile kaa.display alone by cd into display and call python
setup.py install and look at the + and - at the top.

> However i just modified the PATH variable (as specified in the WIKI) but
> perhaps python does not pick up 2.0 Kaa but 1.x kaa ?

There is no 1.x kaa.

Dischi

--
Love is Hate. War is Peace. Windows is stable.