Reginaldo,

Which geforce card did you purchase?   Do you use xvmc?

I've tried both FX5200 and FX6200 (fanless) with the Nvidia proprietary linux
driver.
I get occassonal stutter when using xvmc, not horrible, but enough to make it
noticeable.

Jim
  "Ariranha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Hi ...

  I have this XPC for a few months, and did not had much success with the GMA
3100 .... so I bought a cheap fanless geforce with HDMI and works great.

  But as I am a linux "newbie", is probably me.

  []´s

  Reginaldo