Hi, guys. I've installed Freevo on top of a totally vanilla Debian Etch and
I have a problem that is just driving me up the walls.
Now, I have everything set up in Freevo the way I would like it. That is no
"TV" menu item, for example, as I just want to play video files on the box
from an inserted external USB HD.

However, inserting my USB HD doesn't mount it in Freevo. At least that's
what I assume is happening.. I insert my drive and I can now choose "USB
Disk" from the menus, but when I do choose it I get "Directory does not
exist" or something similar.

The thing I find odd is that the disk mounts just fine in Gnome. No problem
what-so-ever. It mounts and plays media files in the underlying Gnome that
Freevo runs on top of just fine. This is just baffling to me. Could someone
explain to me what I'm doing wrong in down-to-earth terms, because I would
really like to use Freevo, but as of now I can't use the only function I
want..

I tried installing some thirdparty automounters, but that doesn't seem to
help either and I got confused settings them up as well.

I would really appreciate any help what-so-ever. If there's an output of a
command or anything that would maybe help me, don't hesitate to mention it.

Thanks in advance,
Emil Visti