-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Duncan Webb
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 4:40 PM
To: freevo-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Freevo-users] Looking for general setup info

John Molohan wrote:
> Elizabeth Dodd wrote:
>> On Thu, 6 Mar 2008, David Frager wrote:
>>
>>> Looking through the documentation, I still have not found anything
>>> that references the ability to manually start recording the current
>>> show.  Is this possible?
>>>
>> yes.
>>

> But it requires svn (or cvs) version of xine-ui and version 1.1.1 of
> xine-lib if I remember right. Not sure what versions of freevo have
> the patch, maybe svn of the 1.7 branch and more likely svn of rel-1.

Only rel-1 branch as it contains kaa.notifier code.

Duncan

I have loaded version 1.8.0-svn r10472 from the SVN.  I am able to start and
watch live tv.

What about xine?  I have the following loaded from packages.  These appear
to be the latest available, according to the xine webpage

xine-lib-1.1.10.1-1.fc8
xine-lib-1.1.10.1-1.fc8
xine-0.99.5-1.lvn8
xine-lib-extras-nonfree-1.1.10.1-1.lvn8