On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 4:57 AM, Elizabeth Dodd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008, John Molohan wrote:

>  I've seen one cunning wiki setup to really help someone get a particular
>  application up and running.
>
>  Would others interested in the overall setup of the wiki care to look at
>  http://wiki.navit-project.org/index.php/Interactive_help and consider if this
>  would help with that huge initial hurdle a new user of Freevo strikes ?

I like the concept - it's a step by step guide rather than a manual.

I don't like the way a lot of the entries (All?) are on the same page.
Each entry should be a separate page.

Carried to excess it makes it tough for a more experienced person to find what
they want I bet.

My initial take away from that is that every page in the wiki should
ALWAYS have links
to the previous and next steps.  Steps that are optional should also
have a 'skip this step' link.

I can see that being very helpful.

Brian