On Mon, 5 Jan 2009, Duncan Webb wrote:
> Elizabeth Dodd wrote:
> > Going from 1.7.3 to 1.8.3
> > on a separate box (to ensure its all working before changeover)
> > can i convert /var/lib/freevo/record_schedule.xml
> > into /var/lib/freevo/favorites.pickle ??
>
> freevo convert_favorites
>
> Make a backup of /var/lib/freevo/record_schedule.xml first.

Worked, but not exactly what I was wanting
It had only two of my list of favourites in it, and I was hoping to convert
the whole list. Right now the usual programs aren't being shown and we get
poor quality TV until summer ends, so the list of programs to record that
week didn't have the whole list of favorites in it.

--
I guess I've been wrong all my life, but so have billions of other people...
Certainty is just an emotion.