On Fri, 23 Jan 2009, John Molohan wrote:
> What skin are you using? Did you try it with any of the others? I'll try
> it over the weekend but I'd say it's one for the bug tracker.

a modified panorama skin - just uses a custom background
it's not the length of the name of the favourite
some other almost as long ones were fine, but Time Team crashed as well.

--
Holy Dilemma!  Is this the end for the Caped Crusader and the Boy Wonder?
Will the Joker and the Riddler have the last laugh?

        Tune in again tomorrow:
        same Bat-time, same Bat-channel!