Shane W wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 05:21:24PM -0400, Jason Tackaberry wrote:
>> I suspect you'll be fine, but you'll want to double check that the sound
>> chipset is supported and your HDMI output is one of the supported MCP
>> versions (currently 67, 73, 78, or 7A).  (I suppose you consult google
>> to find out.)
>
> The gigabyte board would be perfect but jees, 1 pci slot,
> that's craziness.

Is it? What do you need for a media PC? TV cards: USB (as much "cards"
as you like), Sound: onboard, graphic: onboard (and you would not like
PCI anyway), network: onboard. Is there anything else? If there is: USB.

Dischi

--
If you receive something that says 'Send this to everyone you know,'
pretend you don't know me. (Roy Johnson)