On 30/03/2010 16:46, markus frei wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.
No problem.
> Mint is a Distro based on Ubuntu, the current version uses Ubuntu Karmic as
> base.

Good to know, thanks.
> I don't know how the Link you posted would help though, there's talk about
> "python-zsi" and "sonata", neither of which are installed on my system. Also,
> Debian's package manager should take care of dependency issues. I also tried
> freevo with Debian Testing, and had the same issue there.

Towards the bottom of the page I linked this bit caught my eye:

In short, one could edit /usr/share/pyshared/sonata.py and add a line
sys.path.append('/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/oldxml') just after
the first import statement. The ext.reader module is a part of PyExpat,
which could be found under that path.

 From a glance it looked like a similar fix might work for you with the

John