I'm having problems with freevo 1.9.0 (installed via the mint repositories) and
mint 8 (KDE Version). I have configured the local_conf.py to remove the
tv.mplayer plugin, and activated the tv.tvtime plugin. When I try to view TV, I
get an error:

"Cannot get TV plugin"

The log file shows this:

2010-03-19 10:33:42,806 DEBUG    plugin.py (567): loading tv.plugins.tvtime as
plugin tv.plugins.tvtime.PluginInterface
failed to load plugin tv.tvtime
start 'freevo plugins -l' to get a list of plugins
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/pyshared/freevo/plugin.py", line 569, in __load_plugin__
    exec('import %s' % module)
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/share/pyshared/freevo/tv/plugins/tvtime.py", line 41, in <module>
    from xml.dom.ext.reader import Sax2
ImportError: No module named ext.reader

mplayer works, but I prefer tvtime because of the better picture quality.
--
GMX.at - Österreichs FreeMail-Dienst mit über 2 Mio Mitgliedern
E-Mail, SMS & mehr! Kostenlos: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atfreemail