From: Martin.Cosgrave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 03, 1999 6:42 AM
To: multiple recipients of
Subject: RE: Long healthy life.

---
F R E N D Z  of martian
---

Money isn't a bad thing - as a way of moving goods/services around it
beats barter. The problem is that there is a shortage of money, and
that's because it's only created in response to debt. Since the debt
always has to be paid back, we don't get a money supply that expands
to allow us to buy everything in our economy (which is expanding).

To get these goods, we have to get money via credit, expanding the
money supply via debt. That means the bankers are in control, and
they can (and do) restrict the money supply at times (actually shrink
it by calling in debts) - obviously in a money-shortage situation not
everyone can pay back all the debts, so the banks foreclose on some
debts.

Every time they run this boom/bust cycle past us they get richer and
we get poorer.

http://www.uhuh.com/unreal/dfms.htm, for one example of it, or search
the frendz archives for XAT, and the book 'The Grip of Death'

martian

Sent to you via the frendz list at marsbard.com

Sent to you via the frendz list at marsbard.com