I can't think of a better time to bring this up (thanks for the timely topic
Nick).

It just so happens that the monthly meeting of our local (ie: Santa Fe)
political discussion salon is tonight.

Our chapter is one of about 200 across the U.S. (so most can participate if
they want).

Info on all the chapters is at:  http://www.drinkingliberally.org/
(just click on "Santa Fe" to see directions/times to the local meeting
tonight)

Hmmmm.  How would a FRIAM-er define political anarchy?

cheers,
Jim

James Girard
Complexity Engineer
Thinking Metal LLC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
505 983 6333
505 670 1060 (cell)

needingMoreList=false&IDType=IRN&IDNumber=04475-046