Well, for the knowledgeably ignorant among us... what the heck is
'object oriented' programming anyway.  All the code looks like code to
me, and other than having a few more sub-routines I don't understand the
purpose or design of... what's changed other than standardizing a few
protocols across platforms?

Phil Henshaw                       ¸¸¸¸.·´ ¯ `·.¸¸¸¸
680 Ft. Washington Ave
NY NY 10040
tel: 212-795-4844
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]