On another mailing list that I frequent, there is a small core of
Republicans who *insist* that is was the DemoCRAPS[sic] who caused our
current economic crisis.

I sent the following message to them yesterday, after finding the nice,
short informative article in Time (link below).  I find that it is sometime
necessary to use small words when dealing with political zealots.

*Astonishingly, it was not the DemoCRAPS[sic] who were the cause of our
current financial fuck-up.  Read this short article to discover who is
really to blame.

Can you say, "Risky derivatives trading"?   Can you say, "Irresponsible
hedge fund management"?

I knew you could.

http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1845209,00.html?cnn=yes
*