From: Dale Schumacher [mailto:dale.schumac...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 03:44 PM
To: 'The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group'
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Poll: which scripting languages are available on your
computer?

When I was facing a similar problem--sharing a platform neutralprogram--I also
turned to Javascript. In my case, we wanted a lotterynumber picker that could
be projected from anyone's laptop during ameeting. I created a single-file
HTML/Javascript application(attached) that could be simply opened from the
filesystem in anybrowser. Normally I would put the Javascript and CSS is
separatefiles, but it's all embedded in HTML to make the whole