Nick,

In one of the previous messages, you said, "I don't know about you, but I
experience a world." Experiencing a world is a mark of subjective
experience. Robots don't experience; they have sensors that measure things
and report those measures, from which the robot may draw conclusions.  There
is a difference.  I don't understand how you can deny that difference.

After all, what do you mean by "experience the world" other than subjective
experience? Is this just a matter of terminological bickering? If you are
willing to say that you experience the world, then by my understanding of
"experience" you have subjective experience.

-- Russ Abbott