Does anybody have anything kind or unkind to say about Driver Detective for a
year at 30 bucks.

My computer runs like doing aerobics in a swimming pool full of  molassas.
DD's free scan says i have 59 out-of-date drivers and offers to fix them.  I
assume that if I allow a piece of software to correct 59 drivers on my
computer, the chance that it wont work when it is done are pretty high.

And while I am asking smart people dumb questions, does anybody recommend
online backup and if so which one.  Anybody know about the heavily advertized
"carbonite" which goes for six bucks a month?

Thanks

Nicholas S. Thompson
Emeritus Professor of Psychology and Ethology,
Clark University (nthomp...@clarku.edu)
http://www.cusf.org [City University of Santa Fe]