But by your own definition, an emergent property requires correlated feedback in the system supression is as likely to emerge as leadership, and thus we revert to the question in earlier conversations about the value systems of the observer fabricating the label of emergent or not. Right?
Or, seconding Dr B, am I just not used to your terminology?

Certainly am enjoying this.

Tory