Peter -

Well said...

and in a single short paragraph with a single eloquent quote...

- Steve

A’propos Ten Best Texts as fiction. I’m sure no one at Friam holds to the techno-barbarian view that nothing valuable can be gained from fiction. In my opinion the important human values can be illuminated _only_ by fiction. After all, the King James Bible (1611) is about the best thing in fiction the English have ever done.

When told that his work was “untrue”, Pablo* agreed, remarking: “*Art is a lie that helps us see the truth”.*

This seems a valuable insight.

***Pablo Picasso (1887 – 1968): Sp., Fr. painter. Developed cubism

Peter Lissaman, Da Vinci Ventures

Expertise is not knowing everything, but knowing what to look for.

1454 Miracerros Loop South, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505,USA
tel:(505)983-7728