States are symbolic, people are real.

The collective of people creates a symbolic entity (Not Real) called the
State, which may or may not represent the entire collective.

The people within the collective agree that they are to assume the
obligation or burden of Rights for the members. Individuals will implement
the Rights when required. That agreement between the members of the
collective sustains the State or so it appears. At other times it seems fear
drives the state into cohesion with variable results. Homogeneous beliefs
seem to be required, hence all the effort into reeducating the masses(In
fact most states are created by a small group and the rest of the collective
has been duped or forced into agreement, hence the symbolic "People's
Affirmation")

( Nevertheless, the lie was there at the very birth of the state. Now  we
inheritors of the duped are going to claim to have been partners in the
experiment. Which deceit will stand "that the usurpers were speaking for
all"   , or "that the duped really knew what was happening to them")

The state being purely symbolic has no arms legs or appetites of its own.
States have no power by themselves. Yet the creators of the state have been
transformed into mere objects enthralled enslaved by the state.(Citizens,
Voters, Clients, Soldiers, but never the creators of the state.) Even the
creators are becoming symbolic and we individuals are demoted continually as
institutions need more authority to treat us as objects (TSA). We as
individuals are the inheritors of the original collective agreement not some
other worldly heroes of distant pasts. At this moment every citizen has
inherited the same obligations and commitments as the original collective.
But many accept the role assigned as an object to avoid bearing the burden
of those ancient obligations. Willful self enslavement. We still expect the
Rights to be delivered but are unwilling to act on the obligations. So we
are turning ourselves into objects and everywhere we have others helping us
metamorphose into simulacrums of real people.

Perhaps what has happened lately is that the state apparatus (a minor
collective of real people) has suborned the Symbol and has replaced the
original mandates with its own (Violence is not required, the symbol remains
unchanged but the meaning or contract is altered through design). Hence the
need for the minor collective to preserve secrecy but rationalized as a need
of the State. The major collective is unaware of the usurpation of the
symbol for other purposes. Therefore democracy as with justice has become
purely symbolic and no amount of revolution in the symbolic realm can change
the real structure behind the symbols. Which is protected by secrecy. All
the provisions within the original collective agreement have evolved away
from reality into symbolic states. Money for instance. ( It has benefits but
also detrimental affects as in the case of Health Care or Justice)

This seems to be what some have called the Post Political era. The
consequence of PoMo which annihilated the distinguishing features of
symbolism and reality.

Populism is a reaction to the hollowing out of the contract, however anger
is not a plan. Rage does not build schools.

Rather than play in a symbolic sandbox called democracy we need to find a
means to renegotiate our collective agreements and stop accepting empty
rhetoric as substance.

We need a real democracy not a symbolic fabrication. It has been years since
I have seen a legitimate election; Haiti and Ivory Coast are farces. No
wonder many in the developing world mock the American initiative to support
symbolic democracy.

This situation can be reversed with no need for blood shed. We only need to
re-establish our presence as real people, Human beings. We must  Our innate
gullibility  makes us all victims of others. They have become so reliant on
secrecy that they themselves have forgotten the truth and that results in
serious errors for everyone (2008 Crash) We need to abandon scapegoats and
symbolic realities. The entire structure of our institutions are based on
deceits going back centuries in some cases.

The foundation of many states is based on some historic atrocity. The
symbolic state requires the peculiar amnesia about that crime and the
question may arise that the original secret reality is the cause of the
state's own collapse. As far as I am aware only one current state
acknowledges the crimes of the past and that is Germany. I may be wrong here
but for some reason we have never attempted using honesty historically and
the result seems to be a legacy of turmoil.

On another related note, Assange's charges are the most peculiar renditions
of rape I have ever heard described. A broken prophylactic seems to be the
sole supporting claim. There was consent, no violence, no coercion, the act
was agreeable to both parties and only in retrospect was the charge of rape
adopted almost as a reprisal for an obvious accident. I was always under the
impression that rape as defined by law must be based on one party  taking
away the other party's freedom of choice by some means(Drugs, threats ,
force, deception?). Oh in the second case it appears that both parties were
in a state of sleep when it happened!. Additionally both women were in
communication for some period before making formal charges(Appears as
collusion or conspiracy) ( I can see why the charges were dropped the first
time, accidents, stupidity and unconsciousness are slim bases for charges)
Perhaps a charge of negligence ( or stupidity, public mischief)  could be
leveled at all parties and we be done with the matter. Heaven forbid we
start filling jails with stupid people. Please add any legal opinions on
such a situation. Both women invited Assange into their homes and later had
regrets which they needed to parade before the world  as they sincerely
claimed to be victims not in any way responsible for their own decisions. I
have a philosophical problem with this scenario, as a pro-feminist, equality
always implied that responsibility was equal as well. How can two entities
be equal under the law if one is never responsible for its actions and
decisions? (Hence we accept that children are not equal to adults) ( ( Is
this symbolic Justice or Greek Comedy ?)

End the stupidity of secrecy, let us start acting like grown ups for a
change.

It seems conclusive to me that most conspiracy theories can be attributed to
Gross Stupidity and the Secrecy imparts an air of reasoning where none
exists. ( We refuse to believe some affairs are complete and utter nonsense,
hence all the sightings of Jesus in concrete stains. Our brains impart
patterns where none exists)  How much effort is expended to reveal that some
agency was incompetent or stupid (Air India, Lockerbie Bombing).  The agents
within our states depend upon the delusion that we believe they are smarter
than us (They are professionals we are the helots).

Let us begin by cleaning the house. Most men would prefer to dispense with
all the nonsense given a choice.

Housecleaning as a populist revolutionary political movement just requires
some PR work. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with the states but the
unelected rats  have to controlled.

Vladimyr Ivan Burachynsky

Ph.D.(Civil Eng.), M.Sc.(Mech.Eng.), M.Sc.(Biology)

120-1053 Beaverhill Blvd.

Winnipeg, Manitoba

CANADA R2J 3R2

(204) 2548321  Phone/Fax