From: Nicholas Thompson <nickthomp...@earthlink.net>
To: c...@plektyx.com; The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
<friam@redfish.com>
Sent: Fri, December 17, 2010 11:23:45 PM
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Help with memory

Carl and everybody,

The Wikipedia entry sure looked like it was going to have the reference, but
alas, it did not!

You are probably all prepared for one of the well-known terrors of old age,
that
you forget stuff.  But another terror of old age you may not know about – that
you remember with great force and clarity things that never happened.

So, everybody, despite Carl’s best efforts, the question remains open.  I have
put in calls to local nursing homes, but in the meantime could you put your
thinking caps on?

Thanks,

Nick

PS  What the dickens did Roger Rabbit have to do with street cars and entropy?