Thanks Owen.  Since I use only firefox and only one computer, I can see why
I have never felt the need..

Whew!

Nick

From: friam-boun...@redfish.com [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf
Of Owen Densmore
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2011 9:56 AM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Delicious Alternative

I'm using pinboard, and just added the archive feature that keeps a copy of
your bookmarked pages.

Nick: this lets you search your bookmarks, sorta like your own personal
google on the pages you've shown interest in the past.  Also: the browsers
have "plugins" which make it easy to add a widget that quickly add the
current page you are looking at to your "cloud" bookmarks.  And if you've
selected any data on that page, it becomes a "note", also for searching.