Greetings,

We're a mobile development company, and consequently we have one or more of
everything: iPads, iPhones, Xooms, Transformers, Moto Atrix, HTC Sensation,
MyTouchSlide 4G, Samsung Galaxy's...

Of the phones, the Galaxy has far and away the best screen, but you'll always
find them laying around here because the staff doesn't grab them. Samsung NEVER
updates, so bugs and such never seem to get resolved. (The GPS STILL doesn't
work on the original Galaxy, after more than a year.) People who have all their
music in iTunes trend toward the iPhone here, but no one is crazy about the 4
the way they were when the 3G came out.

The phone that disappears if you put it down is the Sensation. The screen isn't
as good as the Galaxy IIs in terms of color depth, but it is HUGE-4.3"-while
the phone itself seems incredibly small even next to an iPhone or Galaxy. You
really have to think about it as a small tablet, actually, with that screen. I
use it as my Kindle, do most of my surfing on it; I gave up both my Xoom and
iPad because I'd simply stopped using them.

That said, it doesn't have a tablet's battery.  I get less than half the
battery life I did on the Galaxy or HTC G2; but then, I didn't read books on
either. So we all carry a battery pack that recharges USB stuff.

It's fast -- dual core processor -- its small, GPS and call quality are great,
and the screen is huge. Recommended.

cjf