Forgive me if these have been sent earlier, I may have missed them.

Here are the two most written about actions against SOPA/PIPA.  One is the
Google petition, the other is the more direct Wikipedia "find your 3
congressmen/senators and contact them" (via zip code).

I generally find these an annoyance and ignore them, but I think this is
important enough to some of us that you might go ahead and do them.

The first, Google, is trivial and fast.  The second requires clicking
through to your three congress folks' web sites and filling in the
boilerplate there.  I simply created a simple template and used it for all
three.

   -- Owen