Here's a good one:  http://stopthewall.us/. Enter your phone number and zip
code. They will call you back and connect you to the office of one of your
Senators. A staffer will take your call and record your disapproval of
SIPA/SOPA.  Easy and quick. Better than email because politicians seem to
pay more attention to telephone calls.

*-- Russ Abbott*
***  Professor, Computer Science*
*  California State University, Los Angeles*

*  Google voice: 747-*999-5105
  Google+: https://plus.google.com/114865618166480775623/
*  vita:  *http://sites.google.com/site/russabbott/