As a professional bad guy, I like QR codes as a way to pwn your phone.

On Mar 19, 2012, at 5:09 PM, rin wrote:

Came across this a few weeks about exploiting QR codes. Somewhat entertaining
cat and mouse story and something to be aware of when scanning them with your
phone...

http://th3j35t3r.wordpress.com/2012/03/09/curiosity-pwned-the-cat/

-Robert Innis

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 9:21 PM, Owen Densmore