The inductive argument for induction [paraphrased from Eric]: The fact that
induction has been so successful in the past should convince of its
usefulness in the future.

*-- Russ Abbott*
***  Professor, Computer Science*
*  California State University, Los Angeles*

*  Google voice: 747-*999-5105
  Google+: https://plus.google.com/114865618166480775623/
*  vita:  *http://sites.google.com/site/russabbott/