Speaking in defense of some alternatives, and as a Chinese/Ayurvedic
Medicinal Herbalist, I so far in my practice am finding it to be highly
useful as a medical alternative for everything from congestion to insomnia,
tremors, memory loss, bowel problems, diabetic problems, fatigue,
arthritis, nerve issues. I have yet to have a client with seizures, but it
is supposed to help many cases of that nature. The research and validation
on both Chinese and Ayurvedic Medicine goes back millenium, with many
cases. But I, being somewhat skeptical, continue to be surprised by how
useful it is as I practice it with clients. I urge you all to try a local
Chinese/Ayurvedic Medicinal Herbalist. You may find it surprising. Peggy M.
Miller

--
Miss Peggy Miller, owner/OEO
Highland Winds