On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 10:07 PM, Steve Smith <sasm...@swcp.com> wrote:

>  <snip>
> Obama has us by the short hairs... he (should) know(s) that he beats the
> (holy) shit out of the alternative... he's not MY answer, but he's a  "damn
> good start"!
>
> I don't need Obama to articulate anything to me... if *I* don't know what
> the score is, his telling me doesn't change anything.  I say his lack of
> attendance to our BS needs for spoon feeding our needs... is his genius...
>
> But I could be wrong...

OK, 1 down,  >150,000,000 to go! (see below)

I'd like to believe this is Obama's genius: let the opponent shoot himself
in the foot.  But when I go home and chat with folks, I hear a lot more of
what the pundits spew: FUD.  Hopefully the people are wiser than they.

   -- Owen

Found on the web looking for how many voters there are in the US:

169 million registered - 86 million democrat - 55 million republican - 28
million others registered.

what percentage of these actually voted in 2008 presidential election?

During the 2008 presidential election, there were *132,645,504* total
voters out of an *eligible* voting age population of *212,702,354*, which
gives you a *62.4%* participation rate