I nominate this for the coveted (yet prestigious) award of *FRIAM Sentence
of the Year*!

Seriously, this one sentence captures the essence of what it means to be on
this list.  If it were allowed, I'd award extra points for it having been
delivered concisely, if not precisely.

Long-time members of this list will recognize the magnitude of the honor
this award would represent.

I shall leave you all to ponder the the integral of my action function.

--Doug

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Arlo Barnes <arlo.bar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> *So if you are saying that actions are the derivative of feelings,
> because feelings are [an interpretation of] a trend, does that mean all we
> have to do to perceive intent is to find the integral of an action
> function, indefinite as the result may be?*
> -Arlo James Barnes

Doug Roberts
drobe...@rti.org
d...@parrot-farm.net