Well, this was an interesting thread, I will definitely have to follow some
of the math concepts mentioned above. My response was at least partly
flippant, as I do not think humans are quite that easy to model, but I do
appreciate the fact that some people at least pretended to take it
seriously for the sake of FriAm. It is a good cause.

Steve, sorry my sentence was not clear to you. It is something that I have
experienced from both sides a lot recently, to the point that I wonder
whether, in the few times it seems I have communicated well, whether it was
all just a fantastic coincidence, where my perception that the other person
understood me (or vice versa) was just another concept subject to
misinterpretation. More likely, though, it is just an indicator that I need
to pay more attention to listening and editing. For those who enjoy being
more evasive with meaning, who like constructing unlikely sentences (as I
and I suspect some of you do), I found an interesting site:
quadrivialquandary.com

Doug, I gladly accept the honour of Sentence of the Year, although I have
not paid sufficient attention for the past 9 months to confirm this, and
there are still some months to go. Since this is the double distinction of
apparently being the first to receive this award at
least<https://www.google.com/webhp?q=friam+%22sentence+of+the+year>
under
that name, I would like to reciprocate by admiring the prodigious one-liner
delivered not three emails after mine.

Thank you.
-Arlo James Barnes