From this Wikipedia <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commission_on_Presidential_Debates> article which seems to reflect the Democracy Now show:

The CPD established^/<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Manual_of_Style_%28dates_and_numbers%29#Chronological_items>/ a rule that for a party to be included in the national debates it must garner at least 15% support across five national polls.

which just about excludes any one other than the DemoCans. Gary Johnson supposedly <http://newmexico.watchdog.org/16306/poll-shows-gary-johnson-at-10-6-in-ohio-is-that-for-real/> got over 10% in Ohio but of course that's not national.

Robert C