From: "Arlo Barnes" <arlo.bar...@gmail.com>
To: "The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group" <friam@redfish.com>
Cc: "arg irk" <arg....@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 3:11:35 PM
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] here we go

One of the downsides of email's serial format rather than hypermedia's tree
format is that I cannot make this message just a child of an earlier message,
but instead the whole threas.

Old (drafted days ago):To focus on a different aspect: Clips are one thing, but
it does not seem 3-D printed parts would be appropriate for most parts of a
gun. Barrels, for example, have to withstand both high heat and pressure, and
be smooth so that the bullet can exit easily. I would doubt ABS/PLA plastics
could perform as needed, but then again I have read that Glock was also
regarded suspiciously as a 'plastic gun', but then grew to be favored. Then
again, it is a special plastic.

New: Is this the selfsame Axiom of Choice that enables Banach-Tarski if used?

-Arlo James Barnes