License is not to obtain.  License is to posess.

In any case, if you can print it when you want it, you dont have to have it. Just more clutter.

-----Original message-----
From: glen <g...@ropella.name>
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Sent: Tue, Jan 15, 2013 18:21:15 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] here we go

Marcus G. Daniels wrote at 01/15/2013 09:22 AM:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2013/01/14/gunsmiths-3d-print-high- capacity-ammo-clips-to-thwart-proposed-gun-laws/

Excellent!  3D printing allows me to imagine an explosion of persecution
complex stick-boys shooting up public places. ;-)

At least if you have to go to a gun show to get through the loopholes,
you have to rub shoulders with large macho posers (often stinky with
lots of body hair and sporting nazi paraphernalia) ... something beyond
the capabilities of the pasty furtive bullying victims I've known.

What's next?  _Safe_ motorcycles?  Technology ruins everything.

--
glen