Vaaaary funny.  It's some sort of a video or perhaps only a link?  If
somebody doesn't remember its name or have a better filing system than mine,
I think it is lost in the bit-midden.

From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of Douglas Roberts
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:31 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Wow. 6 whole days without a Nexus 4 post.

"I know it's on my hard drive but I cannot imagine how to search for it."

Use Google.

On Feb 27, 2013 8:24 PM, "Nicholas Thompson" <nickthomp...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

Does anybody remember a wonderful, phony corporate ad which predicted the
eclipsing of Microsoft by an entity called Googlezon (as opposed to
Amazoogle, I suppose).  I know it's on my hard drive but I cannot imagine
how to search for it.  Might be time to dust it off and wonder how close it
came to being true.  And, of course, we ain't done yet.