I can take the edge off of that for you... last time I was in Vegas, I stayed at Caesers of all places (Thanksgiving trip?!) and across the way was the 200 ft tall image of Donny and Marie on the side of the ???xxxyyy hotel... being stripped down as we watched over several days.

Put that image in your mind and it will all be ok...
Cool it guys. I'm in Vegas. Sex on every corner. Sex at every table. Sex in the lobby. Sex, sex, sex.