Psi = sigh = psychology = pounds per square inch = ?

Am I close?

How were Galveston and the trip back?

Frank

Frank C. Wimberly

140 Calle Ojo Feliz

Santa Fe, NM 87505

 <mailto:wimber...@gmail.com> wimber...@gmail.com
<mailto:wimbe...@cal.berkeley.edu> wimbe...@cal.berkeley.edu

Phone:  (505) 995-8715      Cell:  (505) 670-9918