You're right, dyslexia is a bad match.

Probably should have called it dysrhetorica, failure to recognize the
significance of your own arguments, as evidenced by your dismay when people
tell you what they heard you say.

Or maybe it should be humpty-dumpty-itis, as in the words mean just what I
meant them to mean, and it is very hurtful to me that you heard them mean
something else.

-- rec --