I'd be impressed if they managed this.  From what I've seen, once a
project loses funding, it atrophies and is either cannibalized for
funded projects or dies (slowly).  But I could see that as long as the
black budget stays black and if it grows, then a project could receive a
minimum of sustenance from black sources until it can be rebranded and
get larger funding from a more transparent source.  Hell, for all I know
some of the black budget is already used for this sort of thing.

--
⇒⇐ glen e. p. ropella
I pinned my baby into yanking satan's crank