PHP. Gawd, how yesterday.  Google App Engine deserves it!  How so fail they
were relative to Amazon and many, many others.

Historically interesting in that PHP became the Web Shell, sorta a
server-side version of Bash.  Who'da thought we needed a Domain Specific
Shell?

The people always get what they want.  And generally what they deserve.

   -- Owen

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 7:00 PM, Robert J. Cordingley <rob...@cirrillian.com