Glen,

Also a good point. We see evidence of "evocativeness" being many-to-one all the time - for example when a YouTube video or a popular song goes viral. Rumor-mongering is also an example. It even happens sometimes on this alias. So I stand corrected. Engaging advanced students to go 1-1 is also a great idea.

Grant