Well, I looked at our collection and we don't have the book.  I'm sure they
could get it in and, for that type of money on Amazon, I'd probably go that
route.  I have gotten books via ILL.

  I have also been infected with the young folks' need for immediate
gratification, though, so I do look at Amazon before the ILL.  Frequently, if
the cost is low enough, I'll buy it personally rather than with Sandia funds.
Over the years I've probably bought a dozen books from Amazon that are actually
for professional use at Sandia - but I don't expense them.

  I will contact our reference librarian and set her to looking for some of the
other papers.  It's interesting for just the reason that Hussein suggests -
what does it take to cause a breakup within a group?

Ray Parks
Consilient Heuristician/IDART Program Manager
V: 505-844-4024  M: 505-238-9359  P: 505-951-6084
NIPR: rcpa...@sandia.gov<mailto:rcpa...@sandia.gov>
SIPR: rcpar...@sandia.doe.sgov.gov<mailto:rcpar...@sandia.doe.sgov.gov> (send
NIPR reminder)
JWICS: dopa...@doe.ic.gov<mailto:dopa...@doe.ic.gov> (send NIPR reminder)