Some further distinctions:

TT1 has a trivial prescriptive form:  Employees receive guidance, and
trusted employees are just those that comply with it. Or citizens learn the
laws, and follow them.

A remark about TT3 relates to your criticism of (non-prescriptive)
universality in TT1.  Putting on my software hat, I think of this as "diff
reading".   By that I mean I observe a set of code changes from someone
else and relate it to their stated or expected intentions.  If they make
sense, or solve the problem in a clever way, I've learned something and
gained confidence.   If they are clumsy, inappropriate in context,
internally inconsistent, inelegant, than I am less eager to read them in
the future, and have less confidence.

Regarding TT4 (introduced notation for empathetic trust), perhaps it can be
distinguished by left brain vs. right brain.  It feels good so keeping
doing it.  Betrayal occurs simply because there is no way to quantify the
trust; it's not governed by reason and so psychological exposure is higher.

I'd also introduce other sort of trust:  investment risk reduction, or TT5.
e.g. institution of marriage/child-bearing, shared secret or stigmatized
behaviors, e.g. historically the LGBT community, criminal enterprises,
intelligence community, and so on.

Marcus