Marcus G. Daniels wrote at 09/23/2013 03:30 PM:
Anyway, who would audit the auditor? I think it is a scale free phenomena, i.e.
your boss behind it or it could be the POTUS.

Exactly the point this situation highlights, to me.  It's not about privacy so
much as the ability to cherry-pick data and bias it for the consumption of
others.  Open everything means that only those with plenty of $$$ will be
capable of defining the narrative.